- The season starts May 22.
- The first two weeks of
practice will be held at Brookhaven (or maybe Greenhill depending on the weather).
- Week of May 22-26 is “rookie” camp – 4:00-5:00PM
- Week of May 29-June 2 is for all swimmers – 3:30-5:00PM (no practice on May 29)
- Regular practices
start June 6 and will be held at BCC.
- Morning practice -
- 8-9 - 11&up and experienced 9&10 (swimmers ready for a harder workout)
- 9-10 - 8&up
- 10-10:45 - 6&U and new 8&U (swimmers that are still learning strokes)
- Evening practice -
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:15-8:15PM
- This practice is designed for swimmers that can't make mornings due to camps. We will have limited lanes. This practice will only be held the month of June.
- Morning practice - Tuesday-Friday 8:00-10:45AM
- June 8 and June 22 will be "late night" practices for the 11 and ups 8-9PM.
Simple formatted text