The 2015 season starts May 18. We will not practice on 5/22, 5/25, 5/29 or 6/5.
- The week of May 18 is “rookie” camp.
- We will have two practices.One for swimmers under 8 from 4:30-5:15 and one for swimmers over 8 from 5:15-6:00.Rookie camp is for swimmers new to the team.
- The week of May 25 and June 2 will be for the
entire team.Practices will be held from
- 4:15-5:00 for beginners and swimmers under 8
- 5:00-5:45 for returning swimmers between the ages 8-10
- 5:45-6:30 for 11 and up.
- Regular practices start June 10 in the
morning.Tuesday-Friday 8-10:45AM and
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 7:15-8:15PM.
- 8AM practices are for 11 and ups and experienced 9 and 10 year olds
- 9AM practices are for 9 and 10 and experienced 7 and 8 year olds
- 10AM practices are for the 8 and unders
- The evening practice is for all ages but we have limited lanes. This practice is designed for folks that can't make it in the morning due to camp conflicts or work - not for swimmers that want to sleep in.
- Attend only your designated practice time unless instructed by the coach. We encourage our older/more experienced swimmers to attend the 8-9AM practice and our younger/less experienced swimmers to attend the 9-10AM practice. We also offer evening practices from 7:30-8:30 to accomodate working families (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). These evening practices are not for swimmers that want to sleep in - we have limited lanes so please be respectful of your fellow swimmers and attend in the morning.
- Be on deck at least 5 minutes early and be ready to get in the water.
- Bring the proper equipment to practice – caps, goggles, practice suit. Please have your equipment labeled.
- Have goggles adjusted & ready to go prior to practice.
- While waiting to practice, please show courtesy to the group that is already in the water.
- Use sunscreen -- preferably at home but at least prior to practice.
- Team suits last longer if you wear a training suit to practice.
- Be sure to WEAR YOUR SMILE at all times
Simple formatted text