The season starts May 21.
- The first two weeks of
practice will be held at either Greenhill or BCC depending on weather.
- Week of May 21-25 is “rookie” camp – 4:00-5:00PM (no practice on May 25)
- Week of May 28-June 1 is for all swimmers – 3:30-5:00PM (no practice on May 28)
- Regular practices start June 5 and will be held at BCC.
- Morning practice -
- 8-9 - 11&up and experienced 9&10 (swimmers ready for a harder workout)
- 9-10 - 8&up
- 10-10:45 - 6&U and new 8&U
- Evening practice -
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 7:00-7:45PM 8&U
- 7:45-8:30PM 9&U
- These practices are designed for swimmers that can't make mornings due to camps. We will have limited lanes. These practice will only be held the month of June.
- June 7 and June 21 will be "late night" practices for the 11 and ups - 8-9PM – no evening practice for other age group these nights
- Attend only your designated practice time unless instructed by the coach. We also offer evening practices from 7:30-8:30 to accomodate working families (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). These evening practices are not for swimmers that want to sleep in - we have limited lanes so please be respectful of your fellow swimmers and attend in the morning.
- Be on deck at least 5 minutes early and be ready to get in the water.
- Bring the proper equipment to practice – caps, goggles, practice suit. Please have your equipment labeled.
- Have goggles adjusted & ready to go prior to practice.
- While waiting to practice, please show courtesy to the group that is already in the water.
- Use sunscreen -- preferably at home but at least prior to practice.
- Team suits last longer if you wear a training suit to practice.
- Be sure to WEAR YOUR SMILE at all times
Simple formatted text